The organizer of the 28th International cartoon exhibition ZAGREB 2023 is Croatian Cartoonist Association. The exhibition is open to all authors over the age of 18, regardless of nationality, gender or profession.
Conditions of entry:
1. The works can be original or digital. The author must number and sign the cartoon by hand in the case of a print of a digital work.
In addition to the original works, works in electronic form, A4 format, 300 dpi, jpeg are also acceptable.
2. Entries can be either black and white or in color.
3. There should be name, surname and address written on the back of each cartoon.
4. The cartoons must not have been awarded at other festivals.
5. Maximum 3 entries may be submitted.
6. Size of entries may be A4 or A3 format.
Entry deadline is April 28th, 2023.
Send your cartoons to:
HRVATSKO DRUŠTVO KARIKATURISTA
SAVSKA CESTA 100
10000 ZAGREB, CROATIA
E-mail: email@example.com (Format: JPEG; Size: A4; Resolution: 300 dpi). Maximum 3MB for a digital work.
Name of digital work: name.surname.country.number (if the autor is submitting more than one work)
F. PRIZES AND AWARDS
First Prize 1.000 EUR
Second Prize 500 EUR
Third Prize 300 EUR
Five Special Mentions
G. OTHER CONDITIONS
Every author whose work is included in the exhibition will receive a catalog. At the special request of the author will the original works be returned at the end of the exhibition cycle.
The organizer reserves the right to reproduce the works sent to the festival, Zagreb 2023, as the advertising material without being obliged to pay a fee to an author whose work may be used.
The prize-winning works become property of the organizer.