Ukraińskie miasto Dolina przy współpracy Stowarzyszenia Karykaturzystów Ukraińskich organizuje Competition of satirical drawing «Dzhmelyk». Tematem konkursu są pszczoły i produkty pszczele, bartnictwo, etc… Termin nadsyłania prac – 10 czerwiec br. Więcej informacji w regulaminie poniżej.
Competition of satirical drawing «Dzhmelyk» / Dolyna, Ukraine, 2018
The founder and organizer of the Competition: Dolyna City Council.
with the participation of the Association of Cartoonists of Ukraine
1. The Competition can be attended by citizens of Ukraine, foreigners, stateless persons. Participation in the Competition is free.
2. The Competition is held in two age categories:
– Category I (from 12 to 17 years old)
– Category II (from 17 years old and older)
3. To participate in the Competition, the participant sends to the Organizer the original version of the handwritten drawing on a theme: a bumblebee, a bee, a drone, a hornet, beekeeping products and others.
4. A participant of Competition may submit no more than 2 works, on a sheet of A4 format, or maximum of A3 format.
5. The submitted work must be authored. The participant accepting the terms of this Regulation confirms that he is the author of the work he sent, and has the right to his unlimited copyright and related rights to use and dispose of the work submitted.
6. Every work should be described in the reverse way of a leaf as follows: year of birth, surname, name and address of the author, telephone or electronic contact, work title if it needed.
7. Entries sent to the Competition that do not meet the conditions set forth in this Regulation will not be included in the Competition.
8. All works with the inscription have to be sent to:
Dolyna city council
5 Prospect Nezalezhnosti,
Dolyna, Ivano-Frankivsk region,
9. Provided that if the participant does not have time to send the work by the original mail (taking into account the distance), it is allowed to send the work to the e-mail: email@example.com.
10. Work that promotes violence, religious and ethnic enmity is not allowed for the Competition.
11. The submitted works will be evaluated according to the following main criteria:
– having a sense of humor;
– interesting plot;
– creative approach;
– technique of execution;
– compliance of the works with the subject matter of the Competition.
12. The deadline for submission of works by June 10, 2018.
13. The quantitative and personal composition of the jury is determined by the organizer, approved by the mayor’s decree.
14. The jury selects works for the exhibition and defines the winners of the Competition in two age categories.
The jury’s decision is final and can not be appealed.
15. The organizers of the Competition provide the printing of the catalog. Each participant of the Competition, whose work is included in the number of selected works, will receive an illustrated catalog.
16. The winners of the Competition will be announced and awarded during the Festival of Humor «Vesela Kopytsya» on July 7, 2018. Selected works will be exhibited in Dolyna Local History Museum «Boykivshchyna» by Tetiana and Omelyan Antonovich (Chornovola St., 2a).
17. Winners of the Competition are awarded prizes and monetary rewards for the first, second, third place in each age category. Prize fund of the Competition – 20 thousand hryvnia. The Jury reserves the right to award the Grand Prix.
The Organizer may assign additional prizes in any form or quantity determined by him.
18. This Regulation is the only document defining the terms of the Competition. Changes and amendments to this Regulation are entered in the order of its adoption.
19. The organizers of the Competition reserve the right to use works in conducting further exhibitions, to prepare and publish informational materials, printed products (catalogs, calendars, booklets), publications on the competition in the media and on the Internet. The organizers are obliged to provide the corresponding reference to the author of the work in any public reproduction of the works of the participant.
20. Prospekt Nezalezhnosti 5, Dolyna, Ivano-Frankivsk region. Ukraine 77504, Dolyna City Council, http://rada.dolyna.info
e-mail for help: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel .: 0506405330 – Galyna Kurus, Director of the Organizing Committee of the Competition.