Do końca roku można zgłaszać prace na organizowany w Turcji 11th International Tourism Cartoon Competition. Tematem tegorocznej edycji jest „Lotnisko”. Więcej informacji w regulaminie poniżej.
11th International Tourism Cartoon Competition (2019) / Turkey
The theme of the competition in 2019 is: Airport.
Cartoons will be accepted in two sections:
Adult Category: This category is open for the all of cartoonists who are 17 and older. Category should be noted when cartoons are submitting. Grand award, second award, third award, Professor Atila Özer recognition award and three mansions will be given in this section. Finalist cartoons in this section will be published in the album.
Young Category: This category is open for the cartoonists who are 16 and younger. Category should be noted when cartoons are submitting. Grand award and two achievement awards will be given in this section. Finalist cartoons in this section will be published in the album.
First Announcement: July 2019
Deadline for Submission: 31 December 2019
Meeting of the pre-Selection Committee: 25 January 2020
Announcement of finalist cartoons (for possible objections): February 1 – 9, 2020
Notification of Winners: April 2020
Category of Adult Cartoonists
The Grand Award: $1000
The Second Award: $600
The Third Award : $400
Professor Atila Özer Recognition Award: $1000
Category of Young Cartoonists
The Grand Award: $750
The Second Award: $500
The Third Award: $250
Works submitted to the competition will be evaluated in two stages.
1) In the first stage, all the works will be pre-evaluated at a meeting held by Pre-Evaluation Selection Committee members. At the end of this meeting, finalist works will be determined. No more than 1/5 of the works submitted to the competition will be taken for further evaluation.
2) Before continuing with the second stage, finalist works will be announced on the internet between 24 and 31 January 2019. Similar and copy works, plagiarism, previously awarded works, and other objections will be decided by the Pre-Evaluation Selection Committee members and due to the reasonable objections, on which the committee will reach a consensus, related works will be eliminated.
3) At the second stage, finalist works will be re-evaluated by Final Selection Committee Members. This time, evaluation will be done in two sub-stages. In the first stage, the number of finalist woks will be reduced to 45-50 and, in the last stage, winners will be determined.
4) Evaluation of the submitted works will be done based on three critical issues mentioned below.
– Selection and convenience of the topic,
– Quality of humor,
– Originality of drawing.
1) The competition is open to all amateur and professional cartoonists.
2) Each performer is allowed to submit maximum three works.
3) The cartoons submitted to the competition may be prepared as original drawings, digital printings or computer printouts. The drawing technique is open-ended. Drawings may be colorful or black and white. On the other hand, performers are required to put signatures on their drawings.
4) Participants must write their names, surnames and addresses behind their drawings. Also, they must complete the Participant Information Form placed under submission page and send it together with their drawings.
5) Cartoons sent may be of the ones previously published somewhere but previously awarded cartoons are not allowed to submit.
6) Cartoons submitted for selection will be able to be printed in the publication of Anatolia Tourism Academy and in other printed materials of this organization such as books, catalogs, brochures, postcards, web sites and posters. All rights for any other publishing except these belong to the owner of drawing.
7) The cartoons that will be selected after the first evaluation will be announced between Februrary 1 and 9, 2019. The objections will took into account between Februrary 1 and 9, 2019.
8) Finalist cartoons will be published in the album. Cartoonists whose drawings published in this album will be sent a copy of the album.
9) Regardless of award-winning or taking place in the album, all the cartoons submitted for selection will not be returned.
10) All the cartoonists participated in the competition are implied to agree on the conditions and regulations of the competition.
11) Submission deadline is 31 December 2019.
12) The cartoons can be mailed to the below address:
For further information and cartoon mailings:
Prof. Dr. Nazmi KOZAK
Yunus Emre Kampüsü