W Turcji organizowany jest 9th International Turhan Selcuk Cartoon Competition. Temat prac konkursowych dowolny, wymiary nie większe jak 30×40 cm, termin 30 kwietnia (data otrzymania prac przez organizatorów). Każdy uczestnik może przesłać do 5 prac. Istnieje możliwość wysyłki prac drogą internetową. Więcej informacji w regulaminie poniżej.
9th International Turhan Selcuk Cartoon Competition /2019 – Turkey
1. The competition is open to any cartoonist.
2. It is acceptable to enter with cartoons that have been published previously. However, they should not have won any prize/award in any other competition.
3. Any technique is allowed. The cartoonist can submit a maximum of 5 cartoons. Originals or electronic versions suitable for printing in 300 dpi and jpg format sent by e-mail would also be acceptable. No reposnibility will be assuemed for documents sent in different formats and documents that can not be opened.
4. All cartoons must be 30x40cm maximum.
5. The participants must write their names (first and surname) in capital letters, address,
e-mail, country and telephone number; a brief CV should be submitted in a sealed envelope.
6. The cartoons must be sent to the following address, no later than 30 April 2019
9. ULUSLARARASI TURHAN SELCUK KARIKATUR YARISMASI
Milas Belediyesi Ozel Kalem Mudurlugu
48200-Milas-Mugla / Turkey
7. The results of the competition will be announced on 20 May 2019
8. The cartoons sent to the competition will not be returned. All cartoons, whether they have won a prize or not, may be used for cultural purposes and may be published. Participation assumes acceptance of these conditions. All cartoons will be kept in the ‘Turhan Selcuk Karikaturlu Ev’.
9. The cartoons selected by the jury will be displayed in the exhibition and will also be printed in the album.
10. The reward ceremony will be held on 13 September 2019 The opening of the exhibition will be held on the same date, in ‘Turhan Selcuk Karikaturlu Ev’ for cartoons which have won an award or have been selected for display. The exhibition will be open until 1 October 2019.
11. Accommodation and meal expenses for participants who have won a ‘Special Award’ will be met. Travel expenses will be borne by the participants. Travel, accommodation and meal expenses for competitors who come first, second and third will be met by Milas Municipality.
12. SELECTION COMMITTEE:
Muhammet Tokat – Mayor
Adriana Mosquera-Nani (Colombia)
Christina Sampaio (Portugal)
Serter Karataban -Rapporteur
Runner up: ₺5000.00
Other Special Prizes will be awarded by various establishments, societies, newspapers, art magazines, trade unions, news agents and individuals.
Note: The jury meeting will be held on the 11th May 2019
MİLAS BELEDİYE BAŞKANLIĞI
ÖZEL KALEM MÜDÜRLÜĞÜ
Tel: 0 252 5121416 – 136 Faks: 0 252 512 80 29