International „Olive” Cartoon Contest, Kyrenia 2009, Cyprus – First Prize: Grzegorz Szumowski / Poland
W Cypryjskim mieście Kyrenia po raz piętnasty odbędzie się w tym roku „Festiwal Oliwki”. Od kilku lat festiwalowi towarzyszy wystawa – konkurs, której tematem jest też „Oliwka”. Tegoroczna edycja będzie już piątą, a termin zgłaszania prac organizatorzy wyznaczyli na 30 kwietnia br. Więcej informacji w regulaminie poniżej.
Przypominamy, że ubiegłoroczną edycję konkursu wygrał Vladimir Stankovski z Serbii, a dwa lata temu najlepszą w konkursie była praca Polki Izabeli Kowalskiej-Wieczorek. Pierwszą nagrodę zdobył także w roku 2009 Grzegorz Szumowski. W tym samym roku laureatem nagrody specjalnej magazynu Don Quichotte był Paweł Kuczyński.
15. OLIVE FESTIVAL – 5. INTERNATIONAL „OLIVE” CARTOONS CONTEST – Kyrenia 2016, Cyprus
KYRENIA MUNICIPALITY & CYPRIOT – TURKISH CARTOONIST ASSOCIATION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
(KYRENIA – CYPRUS)
1. The contest is open to all amateur or professional cartoonist or any one who could submit a cartoon regardless individual’s race, gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, or other protected characteristic.
2. Themes: Olive, Olive and Time, Olive and History, Olive and Mythology, Olive and Technology, Olive and Cyprus, Olive and Life, Olive and Peace, Olive and Conflict, Olive and War, Olive and Health, Olive and Women, Olive and Men, Olive and Children, Olive Oil, Olive Branch, Olive Tree, Benefits of Olive, Olive and Olive Mill / Press, Banning of Uprooting, Burning and Cutting Down Olive Trees and so forth.
3. All Submissions must be in the form of cartoon. Any painting or illustrations will not be accepted and will be disqualified. Cartoons must be without words
4. All submissions must be originals. Submission dimensions: A4 or A3 in any color or black and white. Each entrant must provide name and surname, address, phone number including country code, and email address on the back of the submission; each entrant should also provide short background and a photo (optional) on a separate A4.
5. Submission of materials, which has previously been submitted and or presented and or published elsewhere, is welcomed providing copyright is not infringed, however previously any award wining material can not be submitted.
6. All work submitted for evaluation by the International Selection Committee and work of finalist will be published at official web page of the competition. In addition submissions will be reviewed and evaluated for plagiarism by international associations. If Plagiarism detected and or any previously award wining material submitted, submissions will be canceled and the next eligible entry will be considered for the prize.
7. Entrants could submit more than one work, however no more than one award will be awarded to participants.
8. All submission must be received by APRIL 30, 2016 at the address provided below.
9. All submission, awarded or not, will be kept and archived by Cypriot – Turkish Cartoonist Association at the newly established „International Cyprus Cartoon Museum.”
10. The entrants will receive a Diplom of Participation by e-mail.
11. All prize winner submissions and selected works by the Steering Committee will be published in a booklet and displayed at the City Center by the Kyrenia Municipality building during the „15. International Olive Festival 2016. ”
12. The results of the competition will be published thru media and prizing winning entrants will be informed by contact information provided.
13. Kyrenia Municipality will provide travel and boarding expenses for three prize winners and six special prizewinners as stated in the terms and conditions of the competition.
14. The Kyrenia Municipality and Cypriot – Turkish Cartoonist Association will have the publishing rights to publish or print, in any media or format, any or all submissions.
15. All persons entering the competition agree that the rules of the competition as set out in these terms and conditions are binding on them. And all submissions could be published and printed by the Kyrenia Municipality and Cypriot – Turkish Cartoonist Association as set out in these terms and conditions without any future compensation.
firstname.lastname@example.org Digital works are excluded from awards. „>16. For the exhibition and album, digital works can be sent to the following email address: email@example.com Digital works are excluded from awards.
1. Prize: 1,000 Euro + Gold Olive
2. Prize: 800 Euro + Silver Olive
3. Prize: 600 Euro + Bronze Olive
6 entrants: Special Prize (Bronze Olive)
APRIL 30, 2016
Kıbrıs Türk Karikatürcüler Derneği
5. Uluslararası „Zeytin” Karikatürleri Yarışması
Posta Kutusu: 87
Lefkoşa – Kuzey Kıbrıs (Via Turkey)